Hero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zhuang Legends Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOUSE RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lakasiar
Admin
lakasiar

HOUSE RULES Empty
PostSubject: HOUSE RULES   HOUSE RULES EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:08 am

HOUSE RULES

- ABSOLUTLY NO SCAMING WILL BE TOLERATED AT ALL. ANYONE CAUGHT SCAMING WILL BE SUBJECT TO PERMENAT BAN

- Be friendly and respectful towards other members

- Welcome new members when they are accepted

- Help other members if they need help with something and you can reasonably help them

- Enjoy the game & Enjoy being a Legend

Last edited by lakasiar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lakasiar
Admin
lakasiar

HOUSE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Annex Of Rules..   HOUSE RULES EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 am

NO BEGGING, no one likes a beggar. no demanding items or money. u will be banned.

Other Notes: i go on a 3 strike system, 2 warnings and then your out.
---------***There's Always An Exception To Every Rule, so more serious incidents will receive less warnings or none at all***-----

Other Notes: One of the other VM's may kick you out, at their own discretion they may feel the right thing to do is ban you if im not around. They have my permission to do so.

- And anyone with any knowledge of any suspicous activity by another member or you think they broke a rule, or you have an issue with them feel free to talk to me in game privately about it, send me a piggy if I'm not on or PM me through this site. just go to the member tab find my name and click PM. all such information kept 100%confidential(I'll never tell them who said it, if i discuss with them at all).

---Thank You
----J.
Back to top Go down

HOUSE RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Online :: General :: House Rules & Regs-
Jump to: